Bringing a cute doll face Persian cat at your home is certainly one of the best decisions that you have taken so far. However, if Persian cats are your choice, you definitely have a demanding choice. These felines are known for their looks and exceptional nature. They remind of a great companionship to humans because of their affectionate behavior.
But before you bring them to your home, you just learn something about this particular breed.
Let’s start from scratch:
Basics of Persian Cats:
Persian cats are one of the glorious felines available in the market that were brought from the Middle East to Europe by the traders. The beautiful appearance of the Persian cats is what attracted the people.
Compared to many other breeds available in the market, Persian cats have unparalleled beauty that can stun anyone. However, with grace comes some bad habits and which is their temperament. It can sometimes become hard to manage them. However, once you are able to become their true owner, they are likely to be your true companion.
They are available in different colors and shapes, and therefore, you must be aware of their variations before you determine.
Things you must know before buying a Persian cat:
- Cost: When you are willing to bring a companion as sweet as a Persian cat, you must check the price of Persian cat in Kolkata. Remember that the price is going to be on the higher side as they are one of the most demanding breeds. Well, yes, they are on the expensive side.
- Color: This is one of the most difficult choices that you have to make when it comes to choosing the color of the Persian cats. You can find the color that you wish. From the beiges to the grays, you can probably find a range of choices. However, this again depends on the breeder and their collection.
Not all breeders have the different colors of Persian cats and therefore make sure you have a good and renowned breeder.
- Breeder: Now that you have decided to contact a breeder, you must check out details about the breeder. Keep in mind that choosing a quality breeder is absolutely necessary to ensure quality. If you have chosen a great breeder, they will make sure that you get quality kittens.
Also, a breeder makes use of the vaccination and the other associated things. If you are unable to find one such reliable breeder, you can check Mummy Cat. They have a wide range of choices available with them, giving you a chance to make a selection.
- Brushing Needs: When you have prepared to buy a Persian cat, the very first thing that you must know is that it requires regular brushing. Persian cats are known for their thick and long fur, and therefore if you don’t brush and clean them, they tend to mat.
Remember, they tend to grow fur very fast, and hence you have to trim and brush them. Grooming is a regular part of the Persian cat’s lifestyle. In case you are reluctant about it, this can result in messing with their health and looks.
So not only the Persian cat price, but also you have to add the other expenses of the grooming supplies.
- Bathing: Generally the Persian cats need monthly bathing. This is because since they have a lot of fur, it tends to look its color and accumulate dirt very easily. Therefore make sure you are bathing them at a regular interval.
Keep in mind to use quality bathing products for them. Use quality shampoo while washing them as otherwise, it can result in snatching away their furry appearance. Use cotton balls to remove the stain from their eyes, and also don’t forget to clean their ears.
Make sure you have kept a proper grooming routine and technique for your little companion.
- Health Issues: No wonder that the flat-faced Persian cats are exceptionally cute. They tend to catch the eyes of cat lovers pretty easily. However, on the bad side, such focal types come with advantages as well. They mostly get into eye trouble along with nasal stuffiness. However, in the case of the traditional face structure, you can stay stress-free as they ensure a safe drainage system.
This is, therefore a need for the people to keep the conditions in mind and start taking care from an early stage. This would make sure that in later stages, they will not get into any serious health troubles.
Bottom Line: these are some of the most common things that you must keep in mind when you are buying a Persian cat. However, don’t forget to have a rough estimate of the Persian cat price in Kolkata before buying. This will offer a realistic expectation. So without any further thought, now that you have decided to bring your sweet little companion at your home, choose a breeder to find a healthy one.